-lac option in latest version causing disconnects on disallowed apps

Home Forums Discussions Support -lac option in latest version causing disconnects on disallowed apps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stream227
    Participant

The game is guild wars 2. If I have the latest wiresock running and connected with the -lac option, I get randomly disconnected from the game, which isn’t even going through the VPN tunnel as it’s listed in DisallowedApps. Switching -lac off seems to fix this issue. The OS I’m using is Win11 Home.

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

Hmm, this might be due to tunnel instability. In virtual adapter mode, activating or deactivating the tunnel changes the routing table, which can lead to disconnects. This issue doesn’t occur in transparent mode (without the -lac option) because it intercepts and processes selected packets directly from your default connection.

stream227
        Participant

That seems right. Looking at the logs before I saw 1-2 disconnects per hour. Is this common? Is there any way to rectify this on the client side besides removing -lac?

Vadim Smirnov
          Keymaster

In a future release, I plan to handle DisallowedApps at the kernel level. This should improve performance, and while I’m not entirely certain, it might help resolve cases like this one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.